Who we are
K2 Solutions is a non-profit organization. K2 team consists of people working for the sustainable development of regional, national and European economy for many years.
We cooperate with many experts in fields such us: hydrotechnics, hydrology, environmental protection, logistics, maritime transport, inland navigation and energy.
What we promote
We promote innovative and effective transport system development, including supporting of new and green technologies.
Who we cooperate with
K2 team cooperate with local and regional authorities, governments, non-governmental organizations and business sector. In our work we aim at cooperation between all these institutions to generate measurable benefits.
What we do
K2 deals with the implementation of research and development tasks in the field of:
- innovative solutions in transport and port – maritime trade,
- logistics in land – sea transport,
- development and promotion of short-sea shipping,
- intermodal transport, including inland waterway transport,
- sea tourism,
- environmental protection,
- socio-economic aspects of the region, country and Europe,
- maritime and inland navigation safety,
- spatial planning and functioning of Polish seaports in European transport corridors.
What we focus on
K2 Solutions focuses on effective solutions in connection with an innovative approach to each issue and with respect for the natural environment. K2 mainly focuses on maritime economy, inland navigation, transport systems and all related areas. The maritime economy is developing rapidly and it is expected that this tendency will continue for the next decades. As a result, seaports, logistic operators and other involved actors must work to increase efficiency and improve effectivity of all processes. It is also connected with the necessity to improve the entire transport system, including the modernization of land and water infrastructure and the creation of new solutions in order to maintain the development trend of the country’s and Europe’s economy.
What we offer
K2 offers activities in the field of:
- economic analysis and expert opinions,
- program and project management and coordination,
- implementing national and international research,
- conducting scientific research,
- development of environmental documentation,
- cooperation with non-governmental, self-governmental and governmental institutions in Poland and abroad,
- organisation of seminars, conferences, meetings and promotional events,
- support in obtaining funds from international institutions and programs to carry out research and projects.